X.-P.C. and G.-Y.X. contributed equally.
Predictive factors for worse pathological outcomes of upper tract urothelial carcinoma: experience from a nationwide high-volume centre in China
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 7, pages 917–924, November 2013
How to Cite
Chen, X.-P., Xiong, G.-Y., Li, X.-S., Matin, S. F., Garcia, M., Fang, D., Wang, T.-Y., Yu, W., Gong, K., Song, Y., He, Z.-S., He, Q. and Zhou, L.-Q. (2013), Predictive factors for worse pathological outcomes of upper tract urothelial carcinoma: experience from a nationwide high-volume centre in China. BJU International, 112: 917–924. doi: 10.1111/bju.12238
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- 15Gender-related differences in pathological characteristics of upper urinary tract urothelial carcinoma: analysis of 597 cases. Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao 2011; 43: 522–524, , et al.
- 18Wu MC , Wu ZD eds. Huang Jia Si Surgery, 7th edn. Beijing: People's Medical Publishing House, 2008: 2360
- 20National Kidney Foundation. K/DOQI clinical practice guidelines for chronic kidney disease: evaluation, classification, and stratification. Am J Kidney Dis 2002; 39: S1–266
- 28Combining imaging and ureteroscopy variables in a preoperative multivariable model for prediction of muscle-invasive and non-organ confined disease in patients with upper tract urothelial carcinoma. BJU Int 2012; 109: 77–82, , et al.
- 29Multi-institutional validation of the ability of preoperative hydronephrosis to predict advanced pathologic tumor stage in upper-tract urothelial carcinoma. Urol Oncol 2011 Sep 7. [Epub ahead of print]. DOI:10.1016/j.urolonc.2011.07.011, , et al.