Risk of in-hospital complications after radical cystectomy for urinary bladder carcinoma: population-based follow-up study of 7608 patients
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International publihsed by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of BJU International.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 112, Issue 8, pages 1113–1120, December 2013
How to Cite
van Hemelrijck, M., Thorstenson, A., Smith, P., Adolfsson, J. and Akre, O. (2013), Risk of in-hospital complications after radical cystectomy for urinary bladder carcinoma: population-based follow-up study of 7608 patients. BJU International, 112: 1113–1120. doi: 10.1111/bju.12239
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Stockholm Cancer Society and Cancer Research UK
- 6Perioperative morbidity of radical cystectomy: a review. Indian J Urol 2011; 27: 226–232.
- 17The National Board of Health and Welfare. National cancer register, 2011. Available at: http://www.socialstyrelsen.se/register/halsodataregister/cancerregistret. Accessed May 2013
- 18Statistics in the Areas of Health and Medical Care [database on the Internet] 2007. Statistics. Available at: http://www.socialstyrelsen.se/en/Statistics/Statistical_databases.htm. Accessed December 2012
- 20The Swedish Cancer Registry [database on the Internet] 2008. Available at: http://www.socialstyrelsen.se/en/Statistics/statsbysubject/Cancer+Registry.htm Accessed December 2012