S.D.B.-M. and M.M contributed equally to this manuscript
Time to recurrence is a significant predictor of cancer-specific survival after recurrence in patients with recurrent renal cell carcinoma – results from a comprehensive multi-centre database (CORONA/SATURN-Project)
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 7, pages 909–916, November 2013
How to Cite
Brookman-May, S. D., May, M., Shariat, S. F., Novara, G., Zigeuner, R., Cindolo, L., De Cobelli, O., De Nunzio, C., Pahernik, S., Wirth, M. P., Longo, N., Simonato, A., Serni, S., Siracusano, S., Volpe, A., Morgia, G., Bertini, R., Dalpiaz, O., Stief, C., Ficarra, V. and Members of the CORONA-Project, the SATURN-Project, and the Young Academic Urologists Renal Cancer Group (2013), Time to recurrence is a significant predictor of cancer-specific survival after recurrence in patients with recurrent renal cell carcinoma – results from a comprehensive multi-centre database (CORONA/SATURN-Project). BJU International, 112: 909–916. doi: 10.1111/bju.12246
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 06:47AM EST
- 9Features associated with recurrence beyond 5 years after nephrectomy and nephron-sparing surgery for renal cell carcinoma: development and internal validation of a risk model (PRELANE score) to predict late recurrence based on a large multicenter database (CORONA/SATURN project). Eur Urol 2012; doi: 10.1016/j.eururo.2012.06.030 [Epub ahead of print], , et al.
- 18American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) Staging Manual, 7th edn. Philadalphia, PA: Springer, 2009, , et al.