Hereditary-like urothelial carcinomas of the upper urinary tract benefit more from adjuvant cisplatin-based chemotherapy after radical nephroureterectomy than do sporadic tumours
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 574–580, April 2014
How to Cite
Hollande, C., Colin, P., de La Motte Rouge, T., Audenet, F., Yates, D. R., Phé, V., Ouzzane, A., Droupy, S., Ruffion, A., de La Taille, A., Guy, L., Cussenot, O., Rozet, F., Xylinas, E., Zerbib, M., Spano, J.-P., Khayat, D., Bitker, M.-O., Rouprêt, M. and French Collaborative National Working-Group on UTUC (2014), Hereditary-like urothelial carcinomas of the upper urinary tract benefit more from adjuvant cisplatin-based chemotherapy after radical nephroureterectomy than do sporadic tumours. BJU International, 113: 574–580. doi: 10.1111/bju.12308
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 02:56AM EST
- 10Outcomes after adjuvant chemotherapy in the treatment of high-risk urothelial carcinoma of the upper urinary tract (UUT-UC): results from a large multicenter collaborative study. Cancer 2011; 117: 5500–5508, , et al.
- 11A proportion of hereditary upper urinary tract urothelial carcinomas are misclassified as sporadic according to a multi-institutional database analysis: proposal of patient-specific risk identification tool. BJU Int 2012; 110: E583–589, , et al.
- 13The role of American Society of Anesthesiologists scores in predicting urothelial carcinoma of the upper urinary tract outcome after radical nephroureterectomy: results from a national multi-institutional collaborative study. BJU Int 2012; 110: E1035–1040, , et al.
- 16Time to define an international standard of postoperative care for resected upper urinary tract transitional cell carcinoma (TCC) – opening of the peri-operative chemotherapy versus surveillance in upper tract urothelial cancer (POUT) trial. BJU Int 2012; 110: 919–921, , et al.