Robotics and Laparoscopy
Margins, ischaemia and complications rate after laparoscopic partial nephrectomy: impact of learning curve and tumour anatomical characteristics
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 8, pages 1125–1132, December 2013
How to Cite
Porpiglia, F., Bertolo, R., Amparore, D. and Fiori, C. (2013), Margins, ischaemia and complications rate after laparoscopic partial nephrectomy: impact of learning curve and tumour anatomical characteristics. BJU International, 112: 1125–1132. doi: 10.1111/bju.12317
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2013 05:58AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!