Functional urology in the BJUI
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 3, page 277, August 2013
How to Cite
Wein, A. J. (2013), Functional urology in the BJUI. BJU International, 112: 277. doi: 10.1111/bju.12326
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- 1Internet-based treatment of stress urinary incontinence: a randomised controlled study with focus on pelvic floor muscle training. BJU Int 2013; 112: 362–372, , , , , .
- 2Transurethral resection of the prostate in kidney transplant recipients: urological and renal function outcomes at long-term follow-up. BJU Int 2013; 112: 386–393, , et al.
- 3Efficacy of fesoterodine compared with extended-release tolterodine in men and women with overactive bladder. BJU Int 2013; 112: 373–385, , et al.