Prognostic value of inflammation or granuloma after intravesival BCG in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
Special Issue: Focus on Urological Oncology
Volume 113, Issue 5b, pages E22–E27, May 2014
How to Cite
Jallad, S., Goubet, S., Symes, A., Larner, T. and Thomas, P. (2014), Prognostic value of inflammation or granuloma after intravesival BCG in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer. BJU International, 113: E22–E27. doi: 10.1111/bju.12334
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- 5Issues Relating to the Use of BCG in Immunization Programs. Geneva: WHO, 1999, , , .
- 9Maintenance therapy with bacillus Calmette-Guérin Connaught strain clearly prolongs recurrence-free survival following transurethral resection of bladder tumour for non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer. BJU Int 2011; 108: 187–195, , et al.
- 13Kumar V , Abbas A , Fausto N eds. Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th edn. 70–74. Philadelphia: Elsevier Saunders, 2010
- 15Club Urológico Español de Tratamiento Oncológico (CUETO). Prognostic factors in patients with non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer treated with bacillus Calmette-Guérin: multivariate analysis of data from four randomized CUETO trials. Eur Urol 2008; 53: 992–1001, , et al.;