Upper Urinary Tract
Percutaneous nephrolithotomy in England: practice and outcomes described in the Hospital Episode Statistics database
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
How to Cite
Armitage, J. N., Withington, J., van der Meulen, J., Cromwell, D. A., Glass, J., Finch, W. G., Irving, S. O. and Burgess, N. A. (2013), Percutaneous nephrolithotomy in England: practice and outcomes described in the Hospital Episode Statistics database. BJU International. doi: 10.1111/bju.12373
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2013 05:03AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!