Single nucleotide polymorphisms in fibroblast growth factor 23 gene, FGF23, are associated with prostate cancer risk
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 303–310, August 2014
How to Cite
Kim, H. J., Kim, K.-H., Lee, J., Oh, J. J., Cheong, H. S., Wong, E. L., Yang, B.-S., Byun, S. S. and Myung, S. C. (2014), Single nucleotide polymorphisms in fibroblast growth factor 23 gene, FGF23, are associated with prostate cancer risk. BJU International, 114: 303–310. doi: 10.1111/bju.12396
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2013 04:18AM EST
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project
- Ministry of Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A085138
Table S1 Assay names (IDs) of FGF23 SNPs.
Table S2 Frequencies of FGF23 SNPs in patients with prostate cancer and normal control subjects (N = 445).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.