Functional and oncological outcomes of patients aged <50 years treated with radical prostatectomy for localised prostate cancer in a European population
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 38–45, July 2014
How to Cite
Becker, A., Tennstedt, P., Hansen, J., Trinh, Q.-D., Kluth, L., Atassi, N., Schlomm, T., Salomon, G., Haese, A., Budaeus, L., Michl, U., Heinzer, H., Huland, H., Graefen, M. and Steuber, T. (2014), Functional and oncological outcomes of patients aged <50 years treated with radical prostatectomy for localised prostate cancer in a European population. BJU International, 114: 38–45. doi: 10.1111/bju.12407
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 06:26AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!