A national survey of radiation oncologists and urologists on recommendations of prostate-specific antigen screening for prostate cancer
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
Special Issue: Focus on Urological Oncology
Volume 113, Issue 5b, pages E106–E111, May 2014
How to Cite
Kim, S. P., Karnes, R. J., Nguyen, P. L., Ziegenfuss, J. Y., Thompson, R. H., Han, L. C., Shah, N. D., Smaldone, M. C., Gross, C. P., Frank, I., Weight, C. J., Beebe, T. J. and Tilburt, J. C. (2014), A national survey of radiation oncologists and urologists on recommendations of prostate-specific antigen screening for prostate cancer. BJU International, 113: E106–E111. doi: 10.1111/bju.12422
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 11:49PM EST
- 1Screening for prostate cancer: a review of the evidence for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Ann Intern Med 2011; 155: 762–771, , et al.
- 7Screening for prostate cancer: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement. Ann Intern Med 2012; 157: 120–134.
- 8AUA. AUA Disputes Panel's Recommendation on Prostate Cancer Screening. Atlanta: American Urological Association, 2012. Available at: http://www.auanet.org/content/media/USPSTF_AUA_Response.pdf. Accessed June 2012
- 19Physician visits prior to treatment for clinically localized prostate cancer. Arch Intern Med 2010; 170: 440–450, , et al.
- 26What the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force missed in its prostate cancer screening recommendation. Ann Intern Med 2012; 157: 137–138, , et al.