J.B. and A.M. contributed equally to this work
Higher rates of upgrading and upstaging in older patients undergoing radical prostatectomy and qualifying for active surveillance
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
How to Cite
Busch, J., Magheli, A., Leva, N., Ferrari, M., Kramer, J., Klopf, C., Kempkensteffen, C., Miller, K., Brooks, J. D. and Gonzalgo, M. L. (2014), Higher rates of upgrading and upstaging in older patients undergoing radical prostatectomy and qualifying for active surveillance. BJU International. doi: 10.1111/bju.12466
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2013 09:36AM EST
- Charles Huggins-Grant of the German Society of Urology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!