Impact of androgen suppression and zoledronic acid on bone mineral density and fractures in the Trans-Tasman Radiation Oncology Group (TROG) 03.04 Randomised Androgen Deprivation and Radiotherapy (RADAR) randomized controlled trial for locally advanced prostate cancer
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 344–353, September 2014
How to Cite
Denham, J. W., Nowitz, M., Joseph, D., Duchesne, G., Spry, N. A., Lamb, D. S., Matthews, J., Turner, S., Atkinson, C., Tai, K.-H., Gogna, N. K., Kenny, L., Diamond, T., Smart, R., Rowan, D., Moscato, P., Vimieiro, R., Woodfield, R., Lynch, K., Delahunt, B., Murray, J., D'Este, C., McElduff, P., Steigler, A., Kautto, A. and Ball, J. (2014), Impact of androgen suppression and zoledronic acid on bone mineral density and fractures in the Trans-Tasman Radiation Oncology Group (TROG) 03.04 Randomised Androgen Deprivation and Radiotherapy (RADAR) randomized controlled trial for locally advanced prostate cancer. BJU International, 114: 344–353. doi: 10.1111/bju.12497
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2013 10:20AM EST
- National Health and Medical Research Council
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Abbott Pharmaceuticals
- New Zealand Health Research Council, New Zealand Cancer Society, University of Newcastle
- Hunter Medical Research Institute
- Calvary Mater Radiation Oncology Fund
- Maitland Cancel Appeal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!