Impact of the type of ureteroileal anastomosis on renal function measured by diuretic scintigraphy: long-term results of a prospective randomized study
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 202–209, August 2014
How to Cite
Harraz, A. M., Mosbah, A., Abdel-Latif, M., El-Assmy, A., Gad, H. and Shaaban, A. A. (2014), Impact of the type of ureteroileal anastomosis on renal function measured by diuretic scintigraphy: long-term results of a prospective randomized study. BJU International, 114: 202–209. doi: 10.1111/bju.12511
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2013 10:20AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!