Patients with prostate cancer continue to have excess mortality up to 15 years after diagnosis
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
How to Cite
Husson, O., van Steenbergen, L. N., Koldewijn, E. L., Poortmans, P. M., Coebergh, J. W. W. and Janssen-Heijnen, M. L.G. (2014), Patients with prostate cancer continue to have excess mortality up to 15 years after diagnosis. BJU International. doi: 10.1111/bju.12519
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2013 09:00AM EST
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Number: IKZ 2009-4316
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!