Upper Urinary Tract
Does body mass index impact the outcomes of tubeless percutaneous nephrolithotomy?
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 404–411, September 2014
How to Cite
Kuntz, N. J., Neisius, A., Astroza, G. M., Tsivian, M., Iqbal, M. W., Youssef, R., Ferrandino, M. N., Preminger, G. M. and Lipkin, M. E. (2014), Does body mass index impact the outcomes of tubeless percutaneous nephrolithotomy?. BJU International, 114: 404–411. doi: 10.1111/bju.12538
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 03:22AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!