Current status of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and ultrasonography fusion software platforms for guidance of prostate biopsies
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 641–652, November 2014
How to Cite
Logan, J. K., Rais-Bahrami, S., Turkbey, B., Gomella, A., Amalou, H., Choyke, P. L., Wood, B. J. and Pinto, P. A. (2014), Current status of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and ultrasonography fusion software platforms for guidance of prostate biopsies. BJU International, 114: 641–652. doi: 10.1111/bju.12593
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2013 02:14AM EST
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH, National Cancer Institute, Center for Cancer Research and the Center for Interventional Oncology
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Medical Research Scholars Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!