Is intermittent androgen-deprivation therapy beneficial for patients with advanced prostate cancer?
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. BJU International © 2014 BJU International
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 476–483, October 2014
How to Cite
Wolff, J. M., Abrahamsson, P.-A., Irani, J. and Calais da Silva, F. (2014), Is intermittent androgen-deprivation therapy beneficial for patients with advanced prostate cancer?. BJU International, 114: 476–483. doi: 10.1111/bju.12626
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2014 03:10AM EST
- Ipsen Biopharm Limited for the Advisory Board meeting
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!