Genetic polymorphisms modify bladder cancer recurrence and survival in a USA population-based prognostic study
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. BJU International © 2014 BJU International
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 238–247, February 2015
How to Cite
Andrew, A. S., Gui, J., Hu, T., Wyszynski, A., Marsit, C. J., Kelsey, K. T., Schned, A. R., Tanyos, S. A., Pendleton, E. M., Ekstrom, R. M., Li, Z., Zens, M. S., Borsuk, M., Moore, J. H. and Karagas, M. R. (2015), Genetic polymorphisms modify bladder cancer recurrence and survival in a USA population-based prognostic study. BJU International, 115: 238–247. doi: 10.1111/bju.12641
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5P20RR024475-02, 8P20GM103534-02, RR028309, LM009012, CA102327, CA121382, CA099500, CA82354, CA57494, CA078609, ES00002, 5 P42 ES05947, RR018787, ES07373
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Program of Cancer Registries (NPCR). Grant Number: U58/DP000798
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!