Low free testosterone levels predict disease reclassification in men with prostate cancer undergoing active surveillance
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. BJU International © 2014 BJU International
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 229–235, August 2014
How to Cite
San Francisco, I. F., Rojas, P. A., DeWolf, W. C. and Morgentaler, A. (2014), Low free testosterone levels predict disease reclassification in men with prostate cancer undergoing active surveillance. BJU International, 114: 229–235. doi: 10.1111/bju.12682
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2014 09:14PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!