Living in the Crossfire: Favela Residents, Drug Dealers, and Police Violence in Rio de Janeiro - by Moreira Alves, Maria H. and Evanson, Philip
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author. Bulletin of Latin American Research © 2013 Society for Latin American Studies
Bulletin of Latin American Research
Special Issue: Hispaniola after the Earthquake. Guest Editor: Maria Cristina Fumagalli
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 508–509, October 2013
How to Cite
Solar, C. (2013), Living in the Crossfire: Favela Residents, Drug Dealers, and Police Violence in Rio de Janeiro - by Moreira Alves, Maria H. and Evanson, Philip. Bulletin of Latin American Research, 32: 508–509. doi: 10.1111/blar.12091
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!