Analysis of multivariate mixed longitudinal data: A flexible latent process approach
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 470–487, November 2013
How to Cite
Proust-Lima, C., Amieva, H. and Jacqmin-Gadda, H. (2013), Analysis of multivariate mixed longitudinal data: A flexible latent process approach. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 66: 470–487. doi: 10.1111/bmsp.12000
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2012
- France Alzheimer awarded to Hélène Jacqmin-Gadda
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!