Consequences of choosing samples in hypothesis testing to ensure homogeneity of variance
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 1–29, February 2014
How to Cite
Zimmerman, D. W. (2014), Consequences of choosing samples in hypothesis testing to ensure homogeneity of variance. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 67: 1–29. doi: 10.1111/bmsp.12001
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!