Estimation of the predictive power of the model in mixed-effects meta-regression: A simulation study
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 30–48, February 2014
How to Cite
López-López, J. A., Marín-Martínez, F., Sánchez-Meca, J., Van den Noortgate, W. and Viechtbauer, W. (2014), Estimation of the predictive power of the model in mixed-effects meta-regression: A simulation study. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 67: 30–48. doi: 10.1111/bmsp.12002
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- Fundación Séneca
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!