Controlling the Type I error rate by using the nonparametric bootstrap when comparing means
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 117–132, February 2014
How to Cite
Parra-Frutos, I. (2014), Controlling the Type I error rate by using the nonparametric bootstrap when comparing means. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 67: 117–132. doi: 10.1111/bmsp.12011
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!