Compensatory and non-compensatory multidimensional randomized item response models
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 133–152, February 2014
How to Cite
Fox, J.-P., Entink, R. K. and Avetisyan, M. (2014), Compensatory and non-compensatory multidimensional randomized item response models. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 67: 133–152. doi: 10.1111/bmsp.12012
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!