A note on statistical power in multi-site randomized trials with multiple treatments at each site
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 231–247, May 2014
How to Cite
Liu, X. S. (2014), A note on statistical power in multi-site randomized trials with multiple treatments at each site. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 67: 231–247. doi: 10.1111/bmsp.12016
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!