An accumulator model for responses and response times in tests based on the proportional hazards model
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
How to Cite
Ranger, J. and Kuhn, J.-T. (2013), An accumulator model for responses and response times in tests based on the proportional hazards model. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology. doi: 10.1111/bmsp.12025
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!