FROM DISCRETE TO CONTINUOUS-TIME TRANSITION MATRICES IN INTRA-DISTRIBUTION DYNAMICS ANALYSIS: AN APPLICATION TO PER CAPITA WEALTH IN EUROPE
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2013 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 227–235, July 2015
How to Cite
Hierro, M. and Maza, A. (2015), FROM DISCRETE TO CONTINUOUS-TIME TRANSITION MATRICES IN INTRA-DISTRIBUTION DYNAMICS ANALYSIS: AN APPLICATION TO PER CAPITA WEALTH IN EUROPE. Bulletin of Economic Research, 67: 227–235. doi: 10.1111/boer.12002
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!