The comments and suggestions by two anonymous referees are gratefully acknowledged. Conversations with Chun Chang and Ning Sun were very helpful, and I also thank Hao Wang and Kairen Zhang for their assistances. This research is supported by the China National Natural Science Foundation (71273063), the China National Social Science Foundation (11&ZD142), the China Ministry of Education Humanities and Social Sciences Program (12YJC790236), and the Fudan Financial Research Center (2012FDFRCGD16). I also thank the Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, and the PhD Program Foundation of the Ministry of Education of China. However, all errors are mine.
IMMEDIATE SETTLEMENT OR ENDURING A STRIKE: THE CHOICE OF SIGNALS
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research
Bulletin of Economic Research
How to Cite
Yao, Z. (2013), IMMEDIATE SETTLEMENT OR ENDURING A STRIKE: THE CHOICE OF SIGNALS. Bulletin of Economic Research. doi: 10.1111/boer.12007
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- China National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 71273063
- China National Social Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11&ZD142
- China Ministry of Education Humanities and Social Sciences Program. Grant Number: 12YJC790236
- Fudan Financial Research Center. Grant Number: 2012FDFRCGD16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!