IMMEDIATE SETTLEMENT OR ENDURING A STRIKE: THE CHOICE OF SIGNALS
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 324–335, October 2015
How to Cite
Yao, Z. (2015), IMMEDIATE SETTLEMENT OR ENDURING A STRIKE: THE CHOICE OF SIGNALS. Bulletin of Economic Research, 67: 324–335. doi: 10.1111/boer.12007
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2015
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- China National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 71273063
- The China National Social Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11&ZD142
- The China Ministry of Education Humanities and Social Sciences Program. Grant Number: 12YJC790236
- The Fudan Financial Research Center. Grant Number: 2012FDFRCGD16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!