We gratefully acknowledge helpful comments from Henry Y. Wan, Jr at the Asia-Pacific Economic Association Third Annual Conference (APEA 2007). The authors also thank the participants of seminars at National Sun Yat-Sen University and National Chung Cheng University. We are grateful to the editor and two anonymous referees for useful comments on the earlier version of this paper. Financial support from the National Science Council (Yo-Yi Huang: NSC 95- 2415-H-019-001 andDeng-ShingHuang: NSC 96-2415-H-001-015-MY2) is acknowledged. Any remaining errors are our responsibility.
HOME MARKET EFFECTS IN THE CHAMBERLINIAN–RICARDIAN WORLD
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research
Bulletin of Economic Research
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-Y., Lee, C.-T. and Huang, D.-S. (2013), HOME MARKET EFFECTS IN THE CHAMBERLINIAN–RICARDIAN WORLD. Bulletin of Economic Research. doi: 10.1111/boer.12008
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 95- 2415-H-019-001, NSC 96-2415-H-001-015-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!