We would like to acknowledge financial support from the British Academy, Grant number SG-50473 and the University of Kent Small Faculty Grants. We would also like to thank Mathan Satchi, Jagjit Chadha, and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
UNIVERSAL ACCESS, PARALLEL TRADE AND INCENTIVES TO INNOVATE
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 66, Issue S1, pages S74–S91, December 2014
How to Cite
Acharyya, R. and García-Alonso, M. D. C. (2014), UNIVERSAL ACCESS, PARALLEL TRADE AND INCENTIVES TO INNOVATE. Bulletin of Economic Research, 66: S74–S91. doi: 10.1111/boer.12013
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- British Academy. Grant Number: SG-50473
- University of Kent Small Faculty
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!