We thank Giovanni Dosi, Angelo Secchi, and Federico Tamagni for many useful discussions and comments at various stages of this work. We also thank Lawrence Kahn for useful suggestions. The statistical exercises which follow would not have been possible without the valuable help of the Italian Statistical Office (ISTAT) and in particular of Roberto Monducci and Andrea Mancini. G.B. acknowledges the support of the Italian Ministry of University and Research, grant PRIN 2009 “The growth of firms and countries: distributional properties and economic determinants”, prot. 2009H8WPX5. The usual disclaimer applies.
DYNAMICS OF PRODUCTIVITY AND COST OF LABOUR IN ITALIAN MANUFACTURING FIRMS
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 66, Issue S1, pages S55–S73, December 2014
How to Cite
Bottazzi, G. and Grazzi, M. (2014), DYNAMICS OF PRODUCTIVITY AND COST OF LABOUR IN ITALIAN MANUFACTURING FIRMS. Bulletin of Economic Research, 66: S55–S73. doi: 10.1111/boer.12014
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Italian Ministry of University and Research. Grant Number: PRIN 2009
- The growth of firms and countries: distributional properties and economic determinants. Grant Number: 2009H8WPX5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!