We thank Giovanni Dosi, Angelo Secchi, and Federico Tamagni for many useful discussions and comments at various stages of this work. We also thank Lawrence Kahn for useful suggestions. The statistical exercises which follow would not have been possible without the valuable help of the Italian Statistical Office (ISTAT) and in particular of Roberto Monducci and Andrea Mancini. G.B. acknowledges the support of the Italian Ministry of University and Research, grant PRIN 2009 “The growth of firms and countries: distributional properties and economic determinants”, prot. 2009H8WPX5. The usual disclaimer applies.
DYNAMICS OF PRODUCTIVITY AND COST OF LABOUR IN ITALIAN MANUFACTURING FIRMS
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research
Bulletin of Economic Research
How to Cite
Bottazzi, G. and Grazzi, M. (2013), DYNAMICS OF PRODUCTIVITY AND COST OF LABOUR IN ITALIAN MANUFACTURING FIRMS. Bulletin of Economic Research. doi: 10.1111/boer.12014
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Italian Ministry of University and Research. Grant Number: PRIN 2009
- The growth of firms and countries: distributional properties and economic determinants. Grant Number: 2009H8WPX5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!