I would like to thank Professor Michael R. Wickens, Dr Francesco Bravo, Professor Siu-Kee Wong, Professor Gulcin Ozkan, the Associate Editor, and two anonymous referees for their very useful comments. The usual disclaimer applies. The research is supported by the Fundamental Research Fund for the Central University (Grant No. NKZXB10054) and the Humanities and Social Sciences Planning Fund from the Chinese Ministry of Education (Grant No. 10YJA790008).
THE CONSIDERATION OF HUB-AND-SPOKE STATUS IN FTA FORMATION
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
How to Cite
Cao, J. (2014), THE CONSIDERATION OF HUB-AND-SPOKE STATUS IN FTA FORMATION. Bulletin of Economic Research. doi: 10.1111/boer.12025
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Fundamental Research Fund for the Central University. Grant Number: NKZXB10054
- Humanities and Social Sciences Planning Fund from the Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 10YJA790008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!