FISH mapping of 35S and 5S rRNA genes in Artemisia subgenus Dracunculus (Asteraceae): changes in number of loci during polyploid evolution and their systematic implications
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 171, Issue 4, pages 655–666, April 2013
How to Cite
Pellicer, J., Garcia, S., Vallès, J., Kondo, K. and Garnatje, T. (2013), FISH mapping of 35S and 5S rRNA genes in Artemisia subgenus Dracunculus (Asteraceae): changes in number of loci during polyploid evolution and their systematic implications. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 171: 655–666. doi: 10.1111/boj.12001
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!