FISH mapping of 35S and 5S rRNA genes in Artemisia subgenus Dracunculus (Asteraceae): changes in number of loci during polyploid evolution and their systematic implications
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 171, Issue 4, pages 655–666, April 2013
How to Cite
Pellicer, J., Garcia, S., Vallès, J., Kondo, K. and Garnatje, T. (2013), FISH mapping of 35S and 5S rRNA genes in Artemisia subgenus Dracunculus (Asteraceae): changes in number of loci during polyploid evolution and their systematic implications. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 171: 655–666. doi: 10.1111/boj.12001
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!