Epigenetic correlates of plant phenotypic plasticity: DNA methylation differs between prickly and nonprickly leaves in heterophyllous Ilex aquifolium (Aquifoliaceae) trees
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 171, Issue 3, pages 441–452, March 2013
How to Cite
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 2013, 171, 441–452.
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CGL2011-12534-E
- Estación Biológica de Doñana
Data File S1. Raw methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism (MSAP) data for Ilex aquifolium leaf samples used in this study.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.