Chromosome counts and genome size of Leontopodium species (Asteraceae: Gnaphalieae) from south-western China
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 171, Issue 3, pages 627–636, March 2013
How to Cite
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 2013, 171, 627–636.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Commission of Interdisciplinary Ecological Studies (KIÖS) Grant. Grant Number: P 2009-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!