Phylogenetic analysis of the genus Hexachlamys (Myrtaceae) based on plastid and nuclear DNA sequences and their taxonomic implications
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 172, Issue 4, pages 532–543, August 2013
How to Cite
da Cruz, F., Turchetto-Zolet, A. C., Veto, N., Mondin, C. A., Sobral, M., Almerão, M. and Margis, R. (2013), Phylogenetic analysis of the genus Hexachlamys (Myrtaceae) based on plastid and nuclear DNA sequences and their taxonomic implications. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 172: 532–543. doi: 10.1111/boj.12036
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico)
- FAPERGS (Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!