Distribution, habitat disturbance and pollination of the endangered orchid Broughtonia cubensis (Epidendrae: Laeliinae)
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 172, Issue 3, pages 345–357, July 2013
How to Cite
Vale, Á., Rojas, D., Álvarez, J. C. and Navarro, L. (2013), Distribution, habitat disturbance and pollination of the endangered orchid Broughtonia cubensis (Epidendrae: Laeliinae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 172: 345–357. doi: 10.1111/boj.12042
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- Institute of Ecology and Systematics (IES) of Cuba. Grant Number: 2043
- The Spanish DGICYT. Grant Number: CGL2009-10466
- EU, CYTED. Grant Number: 409AC0369
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Number: INCITE09-3103009PR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!