Karyology of the genus Epidendrum (Orchidaceae: Laeliinae) with emphasis on subgenus Amphiglottium and chromosome number variability in Epidendrum secundum
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 172, Issue 3, pages 329–344, July 2013
How to Cite
de Assis, F. N. M., Souza, B. C. Q., Medeiros-Neto, E., Pinheiro, F., Silva, A. E. B. and Felix, L. P. (2013), Karyology of the genus Epidendrum (Orchidaceae: Laeliinae) with emphasis on subgenus Amphiglottium and chromosome number variability in Epidendrum secundum. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 172: 329–344. doi: 10.1111/boj.12045
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!