Self-incompatibility and post-fertilization maternal regulation cause low fecundity in Aegle marmelos (Rutaceae)
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 172, Issue 4, pages 572–585, August 2013
How to Cite
Bhardwaj, V. and Tandon, R. (2013), Self-incompatibility and post-fertilization maternal regulation cause low fecundity in Aegle marmelos (Rutaceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 172: 572–585. doi: 10.1111/boj.12057
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- University of Delhi, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!