Comparative systematic study of colleters and stipules of Rhizophoraceae with implications for adaptation to challenging environments
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 172, Issue 4, pages 449–464, August 2013
How to Cite
Sheue, C.-R., Chesson, P., Chen, Y.-J., Wu, S.-Y., Wu, Y.-H., Yong, J. W. H., Guu, T.-Y., Lim, C.-L., Randrianasolo, R. M. A., Razanajatovo, M. H. and Yang, Y.-P. (2013), Comparative systematic study of colleters and stipules of Rhizophoraceae with implications for adaptation to challenging environments. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 172: 449–464. doi: 10.1111/boj.12058
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- National Science Council of China (Taiwan). Grant Number: NSC-97-2126-B-005-002-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!