Tiptoe through the tulips – cultural history, molecular phylogenetics and classification of Tulipa (Liliaceae)
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 172, Issue 3, pages 280–328, July 2013
How to Cite
Christenhusz, M. J. M., Govaerts, R., David, J. C., Hall, T., Borland, K., Roberts, P. S., Tuomisto, A., Buerki, S., Chase, M. W. and Fay, M. F. (2013), Tiptoe through the tulips – cultural history, molecular phylogenetics and classification of Tulipa (Liliaceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 172: 280–328. doi: 10.1111/boj.12061
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- Muriel Kohn Pokross Travelling Fellowship
- Howard Hughes III Internship Fund of Smith College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!