Sporophytic apomixis in polyploid Anemopaegma species (Bignoniaceae) from central Brazil
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 173, Issue 1, pages 77–91, September 2013
How to Cite
Sampaio, D. S., Bittencourt Júnior, N. S. and Oliveira, P. E. (2013), Sporophytic apomixis in polyploid Anemopaegma species (Bignoniaceae) from central Brazil. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 173: 77–91. doi: 10.1111/boj.12076
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq). Grant Number: 486091/2007-4
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerias (FAPEMIG). Grant Number: CRA 1115/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!