Study of the polymorphism of the Patagonian Calceolaria polyrhiza (Calceolariaceae) using decision tree and sequential covering rule induction
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 173, Issue 3, pages 487–500, November 2013
How to Cite
Strelin, M. M., Cosacov, A., Diller, M. and Sérsic, A. N. (2013), Study of the polymorphism of the Patagonian Calceolaria polyrhiza (Calceolariaceae) using decision tree and sequential covering rule induction. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 173: 487–500. doi: 10.1111/boj.12078
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP 11220080101264
- FONCyT. Grant Numbers: 01-10952, 01-33755
- MINCYT. Grant Number: 000113/2011
- SeCyT- UNC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!