Systematic and ecological wood anatomy of Neotropical Schefflera (Araliaceae), with an emphasis on the Didymopanax group
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 173, Issue 3, pages 452–475, November 2013
How to Cite
Kotina, E. L., Fiaschi, P., Plunkett, G. M. and Oskolski, A. A. (2013), Systematic and ecological wood anatomy of Neotropical Schefflera (Araliaceae), with an emphasis on the Didymopanax group. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 173: 452–475. doi: 10.1111/boj.12082
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2012
- Russian Foundation of Basic Research. Grant Number: 12-04-01684
- Integrative Life Sciences Ph. D. program at Virginia Commonwealth University, CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico. Grant Number: 200682/2006-7
- FAPESP (Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Number: 2010/02814-7
- International Association for Plant Taxonomy
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB 0943958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!