Cytogeography of European perennial species of Cyanus (Asteraceae)
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 173, Issue 2, pages 230–257, October 2013
How to Cite
Olšavská, K., Perný, M., Löser, C. J., Stimper, R. and Hodálová, I. (2013), Cytogeography of European perennial species of Cyanus (Asteraceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 173: 230–257. doi: 10.1111/boj.12083
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- Grant Agency of the Ministry of Education of the Slovak Republic and the Slovak Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 2/0075/11
- Research and Development Support Agency of the Slovak Republic. Grant Number: APVV-0320-10
- Millennium Seed Bank of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew (UK)
- Alexander von Humboldt foundation (Bonn, Germany)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!